Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) Training
Accredited by ISC²
(ISC)² designed the Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) certificate to guarantee that cloud security professionals have the knowledge, skills, and abilities required in cloud security design, implementation, architecture, operations, controls, and regulatory framework compliance. A CCSP applies information security expertise to a cloud computing environment and exhibits proficiency in cloud security architecture, design, operations, and service orchestration. This professional competence is measured against an internationally acknowledged body of knowledge.
Accreditation With .
Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) Training Overview
The (ISC)2® Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) training course offers a comprehensive grasp of the information security threats and mitigation tactics required for cloud data protection. This CCSP certification training course will prepare you to pass the CCSP test and become a Certified Cloud Security Professional by covering the six domains of the Official (ISC)2; CCSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK®).
What You Will Learn ?
- Understand the laws, regulations, and guidelines that govern cloud services.
- Understand the fundamental legal and regulatory standards for data privacy.
- Assess the risks, vulnerabilities, threats, and attacks in the cloud environment.
- Evaluate the idea and strategy for the cloud architecture's security measures.
- Decide what supervision of security activities is necessary.
- Recognize and execute the standards and operational controls.
- Explain the many "as a service" cloud deployment options available today.
Course Key Features
- The test voucher is included in the cost of the course.
- A Tool for Preparing for the ISC2 CSSP Exam
- Training and information that is officially sanctioned by (ISC)2®
- 5-days in-class training
- Official (ISC)² Curriculum
- After-course instructor coaching benefit
- Exam voucher included with course tuition
- Pre-course consultation
- Highly experienced instructor(s)
- Post-course follow-up
- All related Averest's quality control tools
- Required stationary
- Extra services: Airport transportation, Lunch, etc.
- Pay later by invoice -OR- at the time of checkout by credit card
- Continuous learner assistance and support
- A highly customized Corporate Training service designed exclusively for corporate employees and teams. Our training programs are meticulously planned and executed to fill knowledge and experience gaps, helping organizations achieve their business goals. With a comprehensive assessment and tailored curriculum, our experienced trainers deliver modules in areas of accreditation requirements as well as complementary practices such as leadership, communication, and technology adoption. Official certification exam voucher is provided upon completion, ensuring professional growth and measurable results. Contact us now to partner with Averest Training in order to bridge the gaps in your workforce and unlock the full potential of your team.
11 - 15
Istanbul, TR Istanbul, Turkey
09:00 - 17:00,UTC +03:00,
18 - 22
London, GB London, United Kingdom
09:00 - 17:00,UTC +03:00,
25 - 29
Dubai, UAE Dubai, United Arab Emirates
09:00 - 17:00,UTC +03:00,
Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) Training Course Content .
+Module 1 Cloud Concepts, Design and Architecture.
- Understand the fundamentals of cloud computing
- Describe cloud architecture reference
- Understand the cloud computing security concepts
- Learn secure cloud computing design principles
- Evaluate cloud service providers
+Module 2 Cloud Data Security.
- Describe cloud data concepts
- Design and implement architectures for cloud data storage
- Design and implement data security strategies and technologies
- Implement data discovery
- Plan and implement data classification
- Plan and execute Information Rights Management (IRM)
- Plan and implement policies for data retention, destruction, and archiving
- Design and execute data event auditability, traceability, and accountability
+Module 3 Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security.
- Understand the infrastructure and platform components of the cloud
- Design a secure data centre
- Analyze cloud infrastructure and platform risks
- Implementation and planning of security controls
- Business Continuity (BC) and Disaster Recovery Planning (DR)
+Module 4 Cloud Application Security.
- Boost application security training and awareness
- Demonstrate the Secure Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process
- Implementation of the secure Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Utilize cloud software validation and assurance
- Deploy secure validated software
- Mastering the particulars of cloud application architecture
- Design a suitable system for identity and access management (IAM)
+Module 5 Cloud Security Operations.
- Plan and implement the cloud's physical and logical architecture
- Operate and maintain the cloud environment's physical and logical infrastructure
- Implement operational standards and controls
- Support digital forensics
- Manage interactions with pertinent parties
- Manage security procedures
+Module 6 Legal, Risk, and Compliance.
- Specify legal requirements and risks specific to the cloud environment
- Analyse privacy concerns
- Understanding the audit process, methodology, and necessary changes for a cloud environment
- Understand the cloud's impact on enterprise risk management
- Understand cloud contracting and outsourcing