Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Training
Accredited by ISACA
The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification, offered by ISACA, stands as a testament to an individual's expertise in IT audit, control, and security. With its global recognition, the CISA certification empowers professionals to excel in the ever-evolving field of information systems auditing. By validating one's ability to assess vulnerabilities, implement controls, and ensure compliance with regulatory standards, CISA opens doors to career advancement and increased job opportunities.
Accreditation With .
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Training Overview
Throughout this CISA training session, participants will get an understanding of the Five Domains of Information Security Auditing. Participants must have a solid grasp of these areas in order to succeed on the CISA test and put their certification to use in the job. Many subtopics under each of these broad categories can be used together to provide a full picture of the field at hand. A Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) from the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) is widely recognised as a top authority in IS audits, controls, and security. This official CISA training course provides a thorough grounding in the five domains tested on the CISA exam: information system audits; IT governance and management; information system acquisition, development, and implementation; information system operations, maintenance, support, and information asset protection.
What You Will Learn ?
- The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Governance & Management of IT
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development, and Implementation
- Information Systems Operations, Maintenance, and Support
- Protection of Information Assets
Course Key Features
- After Course Coaching
- ISACA CISA Exam Voucher
- ISACA CISA Exam Prep Tool
- Official ISACA Curriculum
- A highly customized Corporate Training service designed exclusively for corporate employees and teams. Our training programs are meticulously planned and executed to fill knowledge and experience gaps, helping organizations achieve their business goals. With a comprehensive assessment and tailored curriculum, our experienced trainers deliver modules in areas of accreditation requirements as well as complementary practices such as leadership, communication, and technology adoption. Official certification exam voucher is provided upon completion, ensuring professional growth and measurable results. Contact us now to partner with Averest Training in order to bridge the gaps in your workforce and unlock the full potential of your team.
11 - 14
09:00 - 17:00,UTC +03:00,
18 - 21
Istanbul, TR Istanbul, Turkey
09:00 - 17:00,UTC +03:00,
25 - 28
London, GB London, United Kingdom
09:00 - 17:00,UTC +03:00,
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Training Course Content .
+Module 1 Information Systems Audit Process.
- Developing a risk-based IT audit strategy
- Planning specific audits
- Conducting audits to IS audit standards
- Implementation of risk management and control practices
+Module 2 IT Governance and Management.
- Effectiveness of IT Governance structure
- IT organisational structure and human resources (personnel) management
- Organisation’s IT policies, standards, and procedures
- Adequacy of the Quality Management System
- IT management and monitoring controls
- IT resource investment
- IT contracting strategies and policies
- Management of organisations IT-related risks
- Monitoring and assurance practices
- Organisation business continuity plan
+Module 3 Information Systems Acquisition, Development, and Implementation.
- Business case development for IS acquisition, development, maintenance, and retirement
- Project management practices and controls
- Conducting reviews of project management practices
- Controls for requirements, acquisition, development, and testing phases
- Readiness for Information Systems
- Project Plan Reviewing
- Post Implementation System Reviews
+Module 4 Information Systems Operations, Maintenance, and Support.
- Conduct periodic reviews of organisations objectives
- Service level management
- Third-party management practices
- Operations and end-user procedures
- Process of information systems maintenance
- Data administration practices determine the integrity and optimisation of databases
- Use of capacity and performance monitoring tools and techniques
- Problem and incident management practices
- Change, configuration, and release management practices
- Adequacy of backup and restore provisions
- Organisation’s disaster recovery plan in the event of a disaster
+Module 5 Protection of Information Assets.
- Information security policies, standards and procedures
- Design, implement, monitoring of the system and logical security controls
- Design, implement, monitoring of data classification processes and procedures
- Design, implement, monitoring of physical access and environmental controls
- Processes and procedures to store, retrieve, transport and dispose of information assets