Effective management of diversity can lead to improved talent management, as it is easier to attract and retain talent able to benefit businesses. This can solve long-term problems within a business because a diverse workforce thinks differently ensuring that problems are more likely to be recognized and addressed.
• Understand the importance of talent management for organizations • Identify global emerging challenges and trends in talent management • Compare and contrast different countries and their TM practices and challenges • Explain the drivers for diversity management – The Case for Equality and Diversity • Identify equality and diversity legislation • Understand the relevance of leadership for diversity management • Understand your role and leadership skills needed in implementing diversity • Understand what and how to monitor • Extend their understanding of diversity management and the importance of diversity management for successful talent management
Who Should Attend?
• HR professionals, practitioners, and personnel • Manpower development department personnel • Senior Managers who want to see the value that diversity and talent management can add to an organization • Those who need to develop adequate strategic support in tackling diversity and talent management in their organization • Anyone who needs to understand talent management and diversity management processes to successfully support the organization
Day One: Introduction to workplace diversity and talent management
• Introduction and objectives • How is workplace diversity relevant for talent management? • Brief introduction: The talent management concept • What is diversity? What is diversity management? • Drivers for diversity management • External recognition and image
Day Two: Workplace diversity
• Description of diversity management change processes • Steps toward diversity as a resource • Diversity management implementation principles • Diversity audit – a self-assessment tool for companies • Voluntary initiatives by companies • How to network on diversity management?
Day Three: Leadership for workplace diversity
• Workplace diversity: a leadership challenge? • Leadership skills required for workplace diversity • How to be a good leader in a diverse workplace • Appreciating and promoting Diversity • Your role as a leader in workplace diversity Cas study illustrate
Day Four: How to win the ear for talent?
• Is Talent a Priority in your organization? • Where did talent management come from? • Drivers for talent management? • Emerging trends in talent management • How to win the war for talent?
Day Five: Highlights on talent management and how to integrate talent management and diversity
• Highlights on Talent Management • Recommendations for talent management • How to integrate talent management and diversity? • Action planning and seminar review
NOT INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE?
We always want to improve the quality of our courses. Please select any reasons why you feel this course is inadequate (check all that apply).