Every year, thousands of people are injured due to workplace accidents in the warehousing and storage industry. Regrettably, some accidents are fatal. Warehouse safety procedure and safe handling course will teach you what the most common hazards to look out for are and how to avoid becoming a statistic. The course covers essential practical safety knowledge and procedures relating to forklifts, pedestrians, loading docks, fire safety, slips and trips, working at heights and manual handling/ergonomics.
• Provides an overview of safety issues that are associated with a warehouse environment • Identifying the Standard components of most forklifts and the principles of forklift stability • How to safely lift and move loads • Identifying the Hazards associated with working in confined spaces and how to protect themselves • Understanding of personal protective clothing, equipment, and fire prevention • Being able to assess the Safe work habits, personal protective equipment, hazard communication • Understanding the Structural checks, power system checks and operational checks that should be made before and during the operation of a forklift
Who Should Attend?
• Managers • Supervisors • Health and safety committee members • Maintenance and facilities staff • Anyone wanted to develop his skill in the procedure of warehouse safety, safety handling
• Back Safety • Bloodborne Pathogens • Classes of Fires and Extinguishers • Confined Space Entry • Driving Safety
• Electrical Safety • Fall Protection • Fire Safety • Forklift Safety Checks • Hazard Communication • Hearing Conservation
• Laboratory Safety • Lockout/Tagout • Material Safety Data Sheets • Personal Protective Equipment