Marketing plans are comprehensive documents that summarize marketplace knowledge and the strategies and steps to be taken in achieving the objectives set by marketing managers for a particular period.
• Apply a logical step-by-step process to produce a sound marketing plan. • Devise a marketing plan that builds on marketing audit findings. • Use marketing audit findings to identify effective strategies and tactics. • Develop the components of the strategic marketing plan. • Identify and implement the different marketing warfare strategies (offensive, defensive and flanking).
Who Should Attend?
• Marketing professionals • Senior managers • Anyone who is involved in evaluating marketing plans submitted to them by specialists.
Day One: The Marketing Concept • Scope and Functions • A New Approach to Marketing • Competitive Pressures Changing the World • The Smart Bomb Strategic Approach
Day Two: The Marketing Planning Process
• The Benefits of Planning • The Marketing Plan Format • The Marketing Planning Process • Setting S.M.A.R.T Objectives and Goals • Linking the Marketing Strategy to the Vision, Mission, and Objectives of the Company
Day Three: The Business Situation Analysis
• Understanding the Framework for Competitive Analysis • Competitive and Customer Analysis • Environmental Analysis • SWOT and TOWS Analysis • Portfolio Analysis and Design (The Boston Consulting Group Matrix)
Day Four: Planning Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning
• Basis for Segmentation • Benefits of Segmentation • The Market Segmentation Process • Effective Positioning • Creating a Powerful Value Proposition
Day Five: Strategy Development
• Considering Different Strategic Alternatives (TOWS Analysis) • Analyzing Different Marketing Strategies • The Growth Strategy Matrix • Factors Shaping the Choice of Strategy • Blue Ocean versus Red Ocean Strategies
NOT INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE?
We always want to improve the quality of our courses. Please select any reasons why you feel this course is inadequate (check all that apply).