Today’s rapidly advancing technologies are transforming the business landscape in a way that requires a shift in thinking with respect to the traditional sales and marketing paradigm. It’s your corporate marketing initiatives that ultimately differentiate your brand in the marketplace. The emphasis of this hands-on course is designed for delegates to learn time-proven sales and marketing concepts, and principles to promote business development and enhance sales effectiveness. By combining a blend of case study theory and real-world practical business issues, this training programme brings marketing challenges and best practices into the classroom.
• Describe techniques for optimal recruiting and interviewing of top-producing salespeople • Design, implement and manage an effective marketing plan • Overcome common sales objections and close the sale • Adjust marketing approach and sales presentation style to customer’s “buying style” • Use questioning skills to understand expectations and gain customer commitment • Conduct SWOT and PESTLE Marketing Analysis • Use body language to build trust and rapport face-to-face or over the phone • Coach and mentor sales team members to achieve improved sales effectiveness
Who Should Attend?
• Marketing Managers or Directors • Sales Managers or Directors • Sales Trainers • Salespeople • Brand Managers • Public Relations (PR) Professionals • Customer Service Professionals
Day One: Strategies for Recruiting and Training Quality Salespeople
• Seminar overview and learning objectives • Breakout session: Identifying Characteristics of Highly-Effective Salespeople • Are you a buyer or seller? • Recruiting tips, tactics, and interviewing strategies • Case study: Recruiting Excellence • Managing group dynamics • How to conduct effective meetings and training sessions • Is your team ready for takeoff? • Teambuilding and leadership exercise
Day Two: Presentation Skills and Principles of Persuasion to Improve Sales Effectiveness
• Body language: How to read your prospect like a book • Selling to the four customer styles • Developing your active listening skills • Practical exercise: Active Listening Skills Survey • Questions skills to uncover expectations and gain clarity • Selling benefits and solutions not features • Selling with emotion not logic • The Price/Value Formula • The importance of customer involvement • The impact of customer testimonials • How to overcome sales objections and close the sale • Sales objection role-play exercise: “I want to think about it”, “It costs too much” or “I can get it cheaper elsewhere”
Day Three: Marketing Best Practices: Methods, models, and theories
• Common marketing mistakes and how to avoid them • Product Life Cycle Management • The 4 Ps of the Marketing Mix • Porter’s 5 Competitive Forces • SWOT Analysis and PESTLE Analysis • Market Segmentation • Market Mapping • Social media and Internet marketing strategies • Brand management • How to write an effective marketing plan • Breakout session: Developing a Marketing Plan
Day Four: Coaching and Motivating Salespeople to Achieve Peak-Performance
• Leader versus Manager • Practical exercise: Most Admired Leadership Traits • Dealing with sales rejection and personal setbacks • Motivating your sales team with contests and recognition awards • Coaching and mentoring strategies to turnaround underperforming salespeople • The art of giving and receiving constructive feedback • How to conduct role-play training sessions to improve sales effectiveness • Role-play exercise: Overcoming Common Sales Objections
Day Five: Professional Development for Continuous Improvement
• Practical exercise: Developing a Plan of Action • Your attitude makes a difference • The power of goal setting • Practical exercise: Time Management Evaluation • Time management tips to overcome procrastination and maximize productivity • The impact of stress on individual and team performance • Stress management tips for maintaining a balanced lifestyle • Seminar review and delegate feedback
NOT INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE?
We always want to improve the quality of our courses. Please select any reasons why you feel this course is inadequate (check all that apply).