* All fees are exclusive of vat ** PREMIUM - Customize your learning experience
A 5-day training course that will introduce participants to the key telecom technologies available to businesses today, including IP-based networks and services, cellular and Wi-Fi networks, unified communications, and cloud services. The course will also explore the phenomenon of BYOD and review mobility management solutions
What Do Participants Learn?
• Gain a high-level understanding of the telecom technologies available to businesses today • Discover the potential advantages and benefits of telecom technologies • Develop critical thinking in relation to the multitude of technological offers available in the market
Who Should Attend?
• Managers responsible for their organization’s telecommunications requirements who need an all-around understanding of current telecom technologies • Managers and professionals with an interest in learning about telecom technologies
What Will the Learning Experience Include?
Comprehensive pre-program activities include:
Web-based information forms & surveys completed by attendee.
Direct consultation with the attendee about the expectations.
During the training, participants engage in data, activities, and conversations that lead to insight and knowledge.
Participants learn from expert trainers who have both academic and business experiences.
Highly applicable training content & instructive activities for adding depth to training topics.
**A half-day site visit for integrating the experience & plan next steps. Opportunities to provide connections, ideas & support.
Explore & Practice
Apply & sustain the learning experience by using this ongoing support:
To ensure participant has new skills or behavior progress.
Optional, fee-based mentoring & coaching with the trainer.
Training materials & additional documents (e-books, pdf files, presentations and articles)
Evaluate your training experience by giving us feedbacks and help us to reach our organizational goals.
• Key concepts of voice and data transmission
• Access versus core
• Private networks versus public networks
• Global public communications networks
Data networks and services
• Packet switching versus circuit switching
• LAN versus WAN
• Data transmission services
o Dedicated services
o Frame Relay
o LAN extension
o IP-VPN (MPLS)
• VoIP – the convergence of voice and data
Wireless and cellular networks and services
• Cellular networks – CDMA, HSPA, HSPA+, LTE
• Satellite-based services
• Wi-Fi networks
Voice equipment and services
• Traditional voice systems and services
o Key systems, PBXs, Centrex
• IP-based and converged systems and services
o Key systems, IP-PBXs, IP-Centrex
o SIP trunking
o Residential IP telephony
• Principal equipment and services vendors in Canada
• Definition and advantages
• Vendors and solutions
BYOD and mobility management
• The ‘consumerization’ of technology
• Impacts of BYOD – device proliferation, the ‘always available’ employee,