This Training course delivered by Averest Training covers the fundamental branding and marketing strategies, enabling delegates to obtain the highest return on investment (ROI) from the Strategic Marketing
Course participants will learn how to plan, implement and obtain the desired results from all Strategic Marketing and PR, while promoting their organisations’ products and services. Delegate will be able to apply the appropriate approach, structures, methods and techniques of PR within the rapidly changing media environment.
• Improve stakeholder engagement and relationship building skills
• Assess brand and reputation, ensuring they are consistent, understood and valued by stakeholders
• Develop shared understanding of organisational mission, vision, values and business objectives
• Use communication activities to win employees’ understanding of and commitment to change and transformation
• Effectively guide team members and PR professionals in developing communication strategies and plans that support business objectives.
Who Should Attend?
• Professionals and leaders
• Who wish to learn more about the communication challenges currently facing their organisations and improve management of communications within their teams.
Day One – Benefits OF Strategic Marketing
An introduction to Strategic Marketing
The key elements of Strategic Marketing
Importance, benefits and challenges of Strategic Marketing to your organisation
Marketing positioning, market analysis and competitor evaluation
The Marketing Mix – 4 Ps evolving into 7 Ps
Day Two – Consumer & Market Research
The Advantages and disadvantages of the 15 types of research
Appropriate markets according to common factors (Identifying, analysing, segmenting and targeting )
Creating strong, targeted and appropriate messages
Effective Communication methods
Behavioural economics and consumer behaviour theory in marketing
Day Three- Brand Building and Brand Image Control
What is a brand, its key characteristics and why do people buy a brand?
Creating, protecting, enhancing and maintaining long-term brand value
Evaluating and choosing the most appropriate media and mix to promote the brand
Defending your brand when it is under attack: top tips and traps to avoid
Rebuilding after your brand has been undermined or discredited
Day Four -Social Media AND Multi-Media
Understanding the scope, power, complexity and immediacy
Monitoring what is said, where and by whom
Responding to feedback
Pro-actively participating in social and multi-media
What to do and what not to do with examples
Day Five – Issues and Crisis: PR to Manage Impact on the Brand
Anticipating potential sources of a crisis and mitigate the risks
Appoint crisis leaders, teams and allocate resources required
Create crisis plans for key eventualities
Practise regularly for the crisis to minimise effect if it happens
Case studies of exceptional and poor PR crisis management
NOT INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE?
We always want to improve the quality of our courses. Please select any reasons why you feel this course is inadequate (check all that apply).