* All fees are exclusive of vat ** PREMIUM - Customize your learning experience
Marketing plans are comprehensive documents that summarize marketplace knowledge and the strategies and steps to be taken in achieving the objectives set by marketing managers for a particular period.
What Do Participants Learn?
• Apply a logical step-by-step process to produce a sound marketing plan. • Devise a marketing plan that builds on marketing audit findings. • Use marketing audit findings to identify effective strategies and tactics. • Develop the components of the strategic marketing plan. • Identify and implement the different marketing warfare strategies (offensive, defensive and flanking).
Who Should Attend?
• Marketing professionals • Senior managers • Anyone who is involved in evaluating marketing plans submitted to them by specialists.
What Will the Learning Experience Include?
Comprehensive pre-program activities include:
Web-based information forms & surveys completed by attendee.
Direct consultation with the attendee about the expectations.
During the training, participants engage in data, activities, and conversations that lead to insight and knowledge.
Participants learn from expert trainers who have both academic and business experiences.
Highly applicable training content & instructive activities for adding depth to training topics.
**A half-day site visit for integrating the experience & plan next steps. Opportunities to provide connections, ideas & support.
Explore & Practice
Apply & sustain the learning experience by using this ongoing support:
To ensure participant has new skills or behavior progress.
Optional, fee-based mentoring & coaching with the trainer.
Training materials & additional documents (e-books, pdf files, presentations and articles)
Evaluate your training experience by giving us feedbacks and help us to reach our organizational goals.
Section One: The Marketing Concept
• Scope and Functions • A New Approach to Marketing • Competitive Pressures Changing the World • The Smart Bomb Strategic Approach
Section Two: The Marketing Planning Process
• The Benefits of Planning • The Marketing Plan Format • The Marketing Planning Process • Setting S.M.A.R.T Objectives and Goals • Linking the Marketing Strategy to the Vision, Mission, and Objectives of the Company
Section Three: The Business Situation Analysis
• Understanding the Framework for Competitive Analysis • Competitive and Customer Analysis • Environmental Analysis • SWOT and TOWS Analysis • Portfolio Analysis and Design (The Boston Consulting Group Matrix)
Section Four: Planning Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning
• Basis for Segmentation • Benefits of Segmentation • The Market Segmentation Process • Effective Positioning • Creating a Powerful Value Proposition
Section Five: Strategy Development
• Considering Different Strategic Alternatives (TOWS Analysis) • Analyzing Different Marketing Strategies • The Growth Strategy Matrix • Factors Shaping the Choice of Strategy • Blue Ocean versus Red Ocean Strategies