* All fees are exclusive of vat ** PREMIUM - Customize your learning experience
Channel management, as a process by which a company creates formalized programs for selling and servicing customers within a specific channel, can really impact your business, companies need to be able to have good channel management throughout their workplace so that has good leadership working.
What Do Participants Learn?
• Work the dynamics of the different marketing channels and how they fit together from the 7Ps perspective. • Acquire a view of the different channel institutions and their importance in maximizing market presence. • Assess and select the marketing channels that complement core business marketing and sales activities. • Define the most effective go-to-market channel management strategies. • Gain a first-hand understanding of the financial details associated with marketing channels. • Develop collaborative planning approaches when interfacing with different marketing channels and the measures to use when gauging their effectiveness.
Who Should Attend?
• Sales, marketing, and distribution channel managers • Executives who wish to improve their managerial skills of the different distribution channels • This training course is also geared toward organizations and companies that are establishing a new market presence and need an in-depth view of the marketing channels they wish to engage • The training course can also provide channel managers and professionals with a fresh look at how to manage and develop channel relationships.
What Will the Learning Experience Include?
Comprehensive pre-program activities include:
Web-based information forms & surveys completed by attendee.
Direct consultation with the attendee about the expectations.
During the training, participants engage in data, activities, and conversations that lead to insight and knowledge.
Participants learn from expert trainers who have both academic and business experiences.
Highly applicable training content & instructive activities for adding depth to training topics.
**A half-day site visit for integrating the experience & plan next steps. Opportunities to provide connections, ideas & support.
Explore & Practice
Apply & sustain the learning experience by using this ongoing support:
To ensure participant has new skills or behavior progress.
Optional, fee-based mentoring & coaching with the trainer.
Training materials & additional documents (e-books, pdf files, presentations and articles)
Evaluate your training experience by giving us feedbacks and help us to reach our organizational goals.
Section One: Introduction to Marketing Channels
• Consumer Demands and Market Response • Go-To-Market Strategies • Direct versus Indirect Market Coverage
Section Two: A View of the Different Marketing Channel Institutions
Section Three: Marketing Channel Selection, Opportunities, and Conflicts
• Defining the Role of Marketing Channels • Engaging and Selecting the Right Channel • Advantages of Leveraging a Channel Strategy • Dealing with Channel Conflicts
Section Four: Channel Marketing Activities and Support
• Collaborative Channel Marketing • Understanding the Push/Pull Models • Leveraging Marketing Funds • Market Representations and Customer Perceptions • Gauging the Right Channel Parameters
Section Five: Financial Considerations When Engaging Marketing Channels
• Managing Receivables and Credit Terms • Dealing with Margin Discussions • Risk Factors in Marketing Channels • Warranties and Services Terms and Conditions • Handling Customs and Duty Fees • Dealing with Rebates and Discounts