* All fees are exclusive of vat ** PREMIUM - Customize your learning experience
Every year, thousands of people are injured due to workplace accidents in the warehousing and storage industry. Regrettably, some accidents are fatal. Warehouse safety procedures and safe handling courses will teach you what the most common hazards to look out for are and how to avoid becoming a statistic. The course covers essential practical safety knowledge and procedures relating to forklifts, pedestrians, loading docks, fire safety, slips and trips, working at heights and manual handling/ergonomics.
What Do Participants Learn?
• Provides an overview of safety issues that are associated with a warehouse environment • Identifying the Standard components of most forklifts and the principles of forklift stability • How to safely lift and move loads • Identifying the Hazards associated with working in confined spaces and how to protect themselves • Understanding of personal protective clothing, equipment, and fire prevention • Being able to assess the Safe work habits, personal protective equipment, hazard communication • Understanding the Structural checks, power system checks and operational checks that should be made before and during the operation of a forklift
Who Should Attend?
• Managers • Supervisors • Health and safety committee members • Maintenance and facilities staff • Anyone wanted to develop his skill in the procedure of warehouse safety, safety handling
What Will the Learning Experience Include?
Comprehensive pre-program activities include:
Web-based information forms & surveys completed by attendee.
Direct consultation with the attendee about the expectations.
During the training, participants engage in data, activities, and conversations that lead to insight and knowledge.
Participants learn from expert trainers who have both academic and business experiences.
Highly applicable training content & instructive activities for adding depth to training topics.
**A half-day site visit for integrating the experience & plan next steps. Opportunities to provide connections, ideas & support.
Explore & Practice
Apply & sustain the learning experience by using this ongoing support:
To ensure participant has new skills or behavior progress.
Optional, fee-based mentoring & coaching with the trainer.
Training materials & additional documents (e-books, pdf files, presentations and articles)
Evaluate your training experience by giving us feedbacks and help us to reach our organizational goals.
• Back Safety • Bloodborne Pathogens • Classes of Fires and Extinguishers • Confined Space Entry • Driving Safety
• Electrical Safety • Fall Protection • Fire Safety • Forklift Safety Checks • Hazard Communication • Hearing Conservation
• Laboratory Safety • Lockout/Tagout • Material Safety Data Sheets • Personal Protective Equipment