* All fees are exclusive of vat ** PREMIUM - Customize your learning experience
Strategic quality management is the process of establishing long-range customer-focused goals and defining the approach to meeting those goals. This course is suitable for those wishing to build a professional career in Quality and Business Improvement, as well as experienced professionals who want to develop knowledge, understanding and business management and skills in Quality and Business Improvement. It will lead to an advanced qualification that will support your practical industry knowledge.
What Do Participants Learn?
• Identify quality management concepts and mandates. • Define quality strategic planning and control process and its main components. • Define strategic quality management and draft a quality strategic plan. • Use the strategy of the organization to determine Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). • Convert a strategic plan to an operating plan. • Draft a quality department balanced scorecard.
Who Should Attend?
• Quality managers • Who is involved in influencing, formulating or supporting the long-term planning and strategy of the quality department and/or organization • Who is responsible for linking, measuring and improving the performance of others • Employees who are targeted for development/promotion within the quality function
What Will the Learning Experience Include?
Comprehensive pre-program activities include:
Web-based information forms & surveys completed by attendee.
Direct consultation with the attendee about the expectations.
During the training, participants engage in data, activities, and conversations that lead to insight and knowledge.
Participants learn from expert trainers who have both academic and business experiences.
Highly applicable training content & instructive activities for adding depth to training topics.
**A half-day site visit for integrating the experience & plan next steps. Opportunities to provide connections, ideas & support.
Explore & Practice
Apply & sustain the learning experience by using this ongoing support:
To ensure participant has new skills or behavior progress.
Optional, fee-based mentoring & coaching with the trainer.
Training materials & additional documents (e-books, pdf files, presentations and articles)
Evaluate your training experience by giving us feedbacks and help us to reach our organizational goals.
Section One: Strategic Quality Management and Strategic Thinking
• Quality Evolution and Concepts • Evaluation of Strategic Management • Strategic Thinking versus Strategic Planning in Quality Departments • The Strategic Planning and Control Process • Benefits of Strategic Management to the Quality Professional
Section Two: Analysis of the Environment
• Situation Analysis Tools in Quality Departments • Defining Quality Visions and Missions • Setting Quality Strategic Goals • Identifying Critical Success Factors in Quality • Key Result Areas and Key Performance Indicators • Core Competencies and Core Values
Section Three: Goals, Objectives and Creative Strategies
• Goals, Objectives, and Targets for the Quality Division • Financial versus Non-Financial Objectives • The Use of Key Result Areas in Quality Sector • Adopting Effective Strategies to Achieve Excellence • Examples of Quality Department Strategies
Section Four: Developing Operating Plans
• From Vision to Action Plan • The How-How Technique to Develop Quality Related Initiatives • Criteria for Effective Action Plans • Linking Goals, Strategies, Action Plans and Budgets • Developing a Quality Department Plan
• Approaches to Control in Quality • Using Key Result Areas (KRAs) to Create Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the Process Control • Setting Targets • The Balanced Scorecard for the Quality Department