* All fees are exclusive of vat ** PREMIUM - Customize your learning experience
Effective process design and management sits at the heart of every effective quality system. Such efficiency rarely occurs by accident or good fortune though. It occurs by analysing and improving processes on a continual basis. Involving employees, empowering them, and bringing them into decision making process also creates the opportunity for continuous process improvement.
What Do Participants Learn?
• Have the insight and confidence to map new processes • Identify process gaps and current processes for improvement • Apply best practice BPM techniques to your organisation • Demonstrate a practical knowledge of process modelling and charting tools • Practice process mapping (flowcharting) tools and techniques and recognise where they can be applied • Describe the principles of Lean and the benefits of applying Lean concepts across a business • Realise the impact Six Sigma has on customer focused processes
Who Should Attend?
• Managers • business improvement leaders • All quality professionals who are tasked with improving organizational performance in a practical way.
What Will the Learning Experience Include?
Comprehensive pre-program activities include:
Web-based information forms & surveys completed by attendee.
Direct consultation with the attendee about the expectations.
During the training, participants engage in data, activities, and conversations that lead to insight and knowledge.
Participants learn from expert trainers who have both academic and business experiences.
Highly applicable training content & instructive activities for adding depth to training topics.
**A half-day site visit for integrating the experience & plan next steps. Opportunities to provide connections, ideas & support.
Explore & Practice
Apply & sustain the learning experience by using this ongoing support:
To ensure participant has new skills or behavior progress.
Optional, fee-based mentoring & coaching with the trainer.
Training materials & additional documents (e-books, pdf files, presentations and articles)
Evaluate your training experience by giving us feedbacks and help us to reach our organizational goals.
Section One: Defining business improvement opportunity
• Business Process Mapping – The underlying principles • Analysing customer and market impact on the business • Process selection definition
Section Two: Process mapping (flowcharting) tools and techniques
• Key terms in business process mapping • Value stream mapping processes • SIPOC process maps • Swimlane process maps • Activity diagrams
Section Three: Lean Thinking
• The Lean Organisation and Flexibility • “Value-Adding” and “Non Value-Adding” • The Eight Wastes (Muda) • Visual Management • Standard Operations • Kaizen and the PDCA Cycle
Section Four: Six Sigma
• What is Six Sigma? • Design concepts of Six Sigma methodology • Collecting and using data accurately and efficiently • Regular improvements and continuous breakthrough • Financial analysis as a facilitator of process improvements
Section Five: Total Employee Involvement (TEI)
• Involvement in improving quality and increase productivity • Effective decision making, using knowledge of the process • Gaining buy-in to support improvement activities • Collaborative cross-functional teamwork to take corrective action