* All fees are exclusive of vat ** PREMIUM - Customize your learning experience
This thought-provoking program will provide participants with an insight into the benefits which can be achieved through the development, implementation and effective operation of a management system, based upon the International Model for Total Quality Management (TQM).
What Do Participants Learn?
• Understand Total Quality Management and quality assurance standards • Understand the process of creative thinking and innovation • Define key business processes in their organization and identify where significant improvements can be made • Recognize and value innovation as a cornerstone of business • Understand how to increase customer satisfaction through analyzing and redesigning business processes
Who Should Attend?
• Managers and quality professionals • Business Improvement Leaders • Quality Managers • Anyone with an interest in improving organizational performance in a very practical way.
What Will the Learning Experience Include?
Comprehensive pre-program activities include:
Web-based information forms & surveys completed by attendee.
Direct consultation with the attendee about the expectations.
During the training, participants engage in data, activities, and conversations that lead to insight and knowledge.
Participants learn from expert trainers who have both academic and business experiences.
Highly applicable training content & instructive activities for adding depth to training topics.
**A half-day site visit for integrating the experience & plan next steps. Opportunities to provide connections, ideas & support.
Explore & Practice
Apply & sustain the learning experience by using this ongoing support:
To ensure participant has new skills or behavior progress.
Optional, fee-based mentoring & coaching with the trainer.
Training materials & additional documents (e-books, pdf files, presentations and articles)
Evaluate your training experience by giving us feedbacks and help us to reach our organizational goals.
Section One: Appreciating the holistic approach of TQM and its relationship to both business process reengineering and continuous improvement
• Identifying how these concepts can enhance the successful achievement of strategic goals • Defining the key business processes in your organisation and identifying where significant improvements can be made • TQM implementation and culture change
Section Two: Increasing customer satisfaction by analyzing and redesigning organizational processes
• Determining effective performance measures for processes and people • The ISO 9000 improvement mechanism • Appreciating the importance of goal setting, feedback and recognition in motivating people
Section Three: Recognising the difference between creativity and innovation
• Logical versus lateral thinking • Enabling innovation • Innovative approaches to problem solving
Section Four: The essentials of process innovation
• The drivers of process innovation • Business process management • Business Process Mapping • Anticipating and overcoming barriers to change
Section Five: Recognising the importance of teamwork and commitment
• Applying analytical decision making and planning tools and techniques for performance improvement • Management of change