* All fees are exclusive of vat ** PREMIUM - Customize your learning experience
This thought-provoking course will give delegates the opportunity to explore and demystify the fundamentals of Lean Six Sigma. The course will provide delegates with a comprehensive understanding and explanation of the process and will also cover the background of improvement methodologies used in Lean Six Sigma.
What Do Participants Learn?
• Understand the background and application of Lean Six Sigma • Learn how to apply Six Sigma principles to different business areas • Understand the DMAIC process and how it can improve their business • Gain an overview of why Six Sigma works and the belt system • Understand how to make cost savings through streamlined processes • Gain an understanding of how to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty
Who Should Attend?
• Managers and quality professionals • Team leaders, those responsible for evaluating or implementing Lean Six Sigma efforts • Quality Managers • Anyone with an interest in improving organizational performance in a very practical way.
What Will the Learning Experience Include?
Comprehensive pre-program activities include:
Web-based information forms & surveys completed by attendee.
Direct consultation with the attendee about the expectations.
During the training, participants engage in data, activities, and conversations that lead to insight and knowledge.
Participants learn from expert trainers who have both academic and business experiences.
Highly applicable training content & instructive activities for adding depth to training topics.
**A half-day site visit for integrating the experience & plan next steps. Opportunities to provide connections, ideas & support.
Explore & Practice
Apply & sustain the learning experience by using this ongoing support:
To ensure participant has new skills or behavior progress.
Optional, fee-based mentoring & coaching with the trainer.
Training materials & additional documents (e-books, pdf files, presentations and articles)
Evaluate your training experience by giving us feedbacks and help us to reach our organizational goals.
Section One: Six Sigma Overview
• History and Origins • Why Six Sigma? • Cost of Poor Quality • Project Details
Section Two: Define Phase: Tools and Methods
• Charter the Improvement Project • Define the Scope • Six Sigma Project Definition • Project Selection Process • Define the Voice of Customer (VOC) and CTQ • Kano Model Analysis • Team Development Phases • Communication Plan • Project Planning and Management
Section Three: Measure Phase: Introduction and Tools
• Computing DPMO and Sigma • Process Mapping • FMEAs and Cause and Effect • Graphical Analysis • Analysis of Variance and Multi Plot Diagrams • Histograms • Measurement Systems Analysis: Gauge R&R • Sampling Techniques • Introduction to Minitab and QIMacro Software
Section Four: Analyze Phase: Introduction and Tools
• Probability and Basic Statistics • Control Charts and Stability • Data Normality • Process Capability, Cp and CpK • Types of Data
Section Five: Improve and control Phase: Introduction and Tools
• Piloting and Implementation • Introduction to Lean Enterprise • Types of Waste • Lean Tools • 5S Program • Value Stream Mapping • Lean – Kaizen • Statistical Process Control • Standardization and Documentation • Control Plans • Mistake Proofing