* All fees are exclusive of vat ** PREMIUM - Customize your learning experience
Leaders for Excellence training course is especially designed for managers who want to understand and apply the EFQM Excellence Model within their working environment. Using real application documents and simple effective tools, participants will learn how to identify areas for improvement and adopt a structured approach to effectively address them. This training is linked to building the EFQM Management Document, a simple way of documenting your organization against the EFQM Model. This document provides a good overview of the organization that can be used internally and externally.
What Do Participants Learn?
• Apply the EFQM Excellence Model, the RADAR Logic and the Fundamental Concepts within their working environment. • Use a set of quality management tools to lead their organization’s journey to excellence. • Interpret an assessment feedback report. • Use the DMAIC approach, and supporting improvement tools, to pinpoint and address the root cause of improvement areas identified. • Adopt a structured approach to effectively address identified areas through improvement projects. • Use the Business Excellence Matrix approach to develop an Enabler Map for their organization and complete a self-assessment.
Who Should Attend?
• Managers • Supervisors • Executives • Those who are engaged in quality management implementation and improvement of organizational performance. • Individuals who are leading or participating in an organizational effort to apply for distinguished national and international quality awards based on the EFQM Model
What Will the Learning Experience Include?
Comprehensive pre-program activities include:
Web-based information forms & surveys completed by attendee.
Direct consultation with the attendee about the expectations.
During the training, participants engage in data, activities, and conversations that lead to insight and knowledge.
Participants learn from expert trainers who have both academic and business experiences.
Highly applicable training content & instructive activities for adding depth to training topics.
**A half-day site visit for integrating the experience & plan next steps. Opportunities to provide connections, ideas & support.
Explore & Practice
Apply & sustain the learning experience by using this ongoing support:
To ensure participant has new skills or behavior progress.
Optional, fee-based mentoring & coaching with the trainer.
Training materials & additional documents (e-books, pdf files, presentations and articles)
Evaluate your training experience by giving us feedbacks and help us to reach our organizational goals.
Section One: The EFQM Excellence Model
• Responding to Drivers of Change • The 8 Fundamental Concepts of Excellence • Using the 9 Excellence Model Criteria: Enablers and Results • Benefiting from RADAR Logic • Mapping Strategic Themes Using the Model
Section Two: Applying the RADAR Logic for Continuous Improvement
• Elements of RADAR: Results, Approach, Deployment, Assess and Refine • Using RADAR with Enablers • Using RADAR with Results • Identifying Organizational Strengths and Areas for Improvement • Preparing Meaningful Feedback to Management
Section Three: Excellence Achievement and Recognition
• EFQM’s Recognition Schemes and Levels of Excellence • Characteristics of Excellent and Award Winning Organizations • Progressing in the Journey to Excellence
Section Four: Driving Organizational Improvement
• Prioritizing Organizational Improvements • Implementing Improvements Using the DMAIC Methodology • Benefiting from Established Problem-Solving Tools
Section Five: EFQM Model Management Documents
• Compiling the Components of an EFQM Management Document • Using the Enabler Map to Detail Approaches • Completing a Self-Assessment Using the Business Excellence Matrix