* All fees are exclusive of vat ** PREMIUM - Customize your learning experience
Making presentations does not usually rank as a favorite activity for many people in the workplace. This highly practical course will focus on providing insight and tools in order to structure and deliver a presentation that will achieve the desired objectives. It will give ideas and background about the keys to prepare your presentation; then how to structure and deliver your message; and then how to manage yourself and the audience. It will enable you to be more confident and professional in delivering any type of presentation.
What Do Participants Learn?
• Know how to plan and prepare a presentation which is aimed at the audience and their objectives • Be aware of the impact your self-presentation has on the overall message • Identify the strengths you already have and can build upon within own style • Understand how to choose and use appropriate visual aids and support material – and use them effectively • Be able to handle nerves positively and manage your “state” effectively • Structure your presentation to put across complex information more clearly • Be able to deal with the audience interactions and their questions confidently and professionally • Make sure you have covered your key objectives and learning points • Approach presentations with more enthusiasm and confidence
Who Should Attend?
• Managers • Supervisors • Executives • Team leaders or Project leaders • Who are looking to improve their presentation skills
What Will the Learning Experience Include?
Comprehensive pre-program activities include:
Web-based information forms & surveys completed by attendee.
Direct consultation with the attendee about the expectations.
During the training, participants engage in data, activities, and conversations that lead to insight and knowledge.
Participants learn from expert trainers who have both academic and business experiences.
Highly applicable training content & instructive activities for adding depth to training topics.
**A half-day site visit for integrating the experience & plan next steps. Opportunities to provide connections, ideas & support.
Explore & Practice
Apply & sustain the learning experience by using this ongoing support:
To ensure participant has new skills or behavior progress.
Optional, fee-based mentoring & coaching with the trainer.
Training materials & additional documents (e-books, pdf files, presentations and articles)
Evaluate your training experience by giving us feedbacks and help us to reach our organizational goals.
Section One: Planning and preparation
• Setting your presentation objectives and aims • Planning the structure and running order • Researching and developing appropriate content
Section Two: Audience identification and targeting
• Knowing and understanding your audience and their knowledge levels • Developing a greater command of your audience • Gaining your audience’s attention and interest
Section Three: Presenting yourself in a dynamic and influential way
• Personal presentation – what the audience sees • Voice coaching • The art of body language and what it tells others
Section Four: Delivering compelling content
• Using a storytelling style to take people with you in your presentation • Embellishing your presentation with interesting content and anecdotes • Rehearsing and polishing your presentation
Section Five: Enhancing your presentation with excellent materials and visual aids
• Refreshing old material or that of others • Effective use of PowerPoint slides; handouts; workbooks and ‘props’ • Involving the audience in practical activities and interaction