* All fees are exclusive of vat ** PREMIUM - Customize your learning experience
Professionals have a strategic role in leading communications with stakeholders both inside and outside their organization. It is they who ensure stakeholders understand their vision of the future and who motivate and coordinate the behaviors that lead to transformation. This workshop explores solutions to the communications challenges leaders currently face.
What Do Participants Learn?
• Improve stakeholder engagement and relationship building skills • Assess brand and reputation, ensuring they are consistent, understood and valued by stakeholders • Develop a shared understanding of organizational mission, vision, values and business objectives • Use communication activities to win employees’ understanding of and commitment to change and transformation • Effectively guide team members and PR professionals in developing communication strategies and plans that support business objectives.
Who Should Attend?
• Managers • Professionals and leaders • Who wishes to learn more about the communication challenges currently facing their organizations and improve management of communications within their teams.
What Will the Learning Experience Include?
Comprehensive pre-program activities include:
Web-based information forms & surveys completed by attendee.
Direct consultation with the attendee about the expectations.
During the training, participants engage in data, activities, and conversations that lead to insight and knowledge.
Participants learn from expert trainers who have both academic and business experiences.
Highly applicable training content & instructive activities for adding depth to training topics.
**A half-day site visit for integrating the experience & plan next steps. Opportunities to provide connections, ideas & support.
Explore & Practice
Apply & sustain the learning experience by using this ongoing support:
To ensure participant has new skills or behavior progress.
Optional, fee-based mentoring & coaching with the trainer.
Training materials & additional documents (e-books, pdf files, presentations and articles)
Evaluate your training experience by giving us feedbacks and help us to reach our organizational goals.
Section One: Leading Communications
• Relational leadership: influencing and inspiring through relationships • Building trust & credibility: integrity, likeability & perceived expertise • Guiding stakeholder communications: interpreting strategic issues & providing strategic guidance • Inspiring, influencing and persuading through storytelling • Focus on the triple bottom line: economic, environmental & social performance
Section Two: Communicating during Change
• Ethos and desire: communicating compelling visions that change corporate culture • Walk the walk, talk the talk: the leader’s role during change • Commitment from senior managers: creating a coalition of committed communicators • Transparent communications & reputation risk management
Section Three: Focusing Communication Efforts
• Aligning communications strategy with business objectives • Structuring communications to support a high performance culture • Delivering real benefits from communications: engaged audiences, effective organisation, improved productivity • Managing resources efficiently: people, technology & budgets
Section Four: Engaging Employees
• Engaging & empowering employees: effective communications within organisations • Turning managers into effective communicators: capabilities, core competencies and performance • Engaging hard to reach employees: call centres, remote offices, field engineers, sales people • Helping new employees settle in and feel part of the organisation
Section Five: Brand Management
• Corporate identity, image & reputation, vision, mission & values • Building competitive advantage and business through branding • Sharing the investment story: Investor relations and financial PR • The leader’s communication role during crises • Developing a personal action plan