* All fees are exclusive of vat
** PREMIUM - Customize your learning experience
In this program, you develop advanced skills in business communication, as well as public speaking and presentations in the workplace. The program begins with a review of the basic principles of communication and public speaking and covers advanced techniques
What Do Participants Learn?
• Utilize advanced communication tools and skills • Discover different personal listening styles • Understand and harness the power of body language • Apply Meta programs to improve their understanding of people • Practice and use assertiveness skills in different situations • Unlock the secrets of influence for effective communication
Who Should Attend?
• Managers • Supervisors • Executives • Who are looking to improve their written communication skills
What Will the Learning Experience Include?
Comprehensive pre-program activities include:
Web-based information forms & surveys completed by attendee.
Direct consultation with the attendee about the expectations.
During the training, participants engage in data, activities, and conversations that lead to insight and knowledge.
Participants learn from expert trainers who have both academic and business experiences.
Highly applicable training content & instructive activities for adding depth to training topics.
**A half-day site visit for integrating the experience & plan next steps. Opportunities to provide connections, ideas & support.
Explore & Practice
Apply & sustain the learning experience by using this ongoing support:
To ensure participant has new skills or behavior progress.
Optional, fee-based mentoring & coaching with the trainer.
Training materials & additional documents (e-books, pdf files, presentations and articles)
Evaluate your training experience by giving us feedbacks and help us to reach our organizational goals.
Section One: Defining Effective Communication
• Communication Overview: Definition and Characteristics • Evolution of Communication • Communicating for Results • Understanding Elements of Communication • The Element of Noise • Overcoming Communication Anxiety and Other Obstacles
Section Two: The Art of Listening
• Effective Listening and Paraphrasing Techniques • Understanding Different Listening Styles: Active versus Passive Styles • Improving the Information Recall Rate • Assessing Personal Listening Profiles
Section Three: Mastering Body Language
• The Art of Body Language • Components of Non-Verbal Communication • The Power of Appearances • Eliciting Thinking Patterns through Eye Movement • Building Rapport using Body Language
Section Four: Utilising the Facts
• Summarising the story • Pulling apart the facts from the fiction • Presenting in an unbiased way • Building your solid statements and enquiring confidently
Section Five: Advanced Assertiveness Skills
• Understanding Assertiveness: Definition and Values • Components of Passive, Assertive and Aggressive Styles • Assertiveness Rights and Responsibilities • Managing Criticism Assertively