* All fees are exclusive of vat ** PREMIUM - Customize your learning experience
This Training course to provide the knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques for the effective management of projects in the telecommunications environment.
What Do Participants Learn?
• Prepare participants for the better planning, implementation, and monitoring of projects • Provide participants with the methods for selecting the most financially-sound projects and for efficient budget control • Equip participants with the skills to efficiently monitor and control project implementation • Teach to participants the importance of learning from past and current projects
Who Should Attend?
• Telecommunications managers and personnel responsible for project management • Managers looking to complement their skill-set by gaining a good understanding of project management
What Will the Learning Experience Include?
Comprehensive pre-program activities include:
Web-based information forms & surveys completed by attendee.
Direct consultation with the attendee about the expectations.
During the training, participants engage in data, activities, and conversations that lead to insight and knowledge.
Participants learn from expert trainers who have both academic and business experiences.
Highly applicable training content & instructive activities for adding depth to training topics.
**A half-day site visit for integrating the experience & plan next steps. Opportunities to provide connections, ideas & support.
Explore & Practice
Apply & sustain the learning experience by using this ongoing support:
To ensure participant has new skills or behavior progress.
Optional, fee-based mentoring & coaching with the trainer.
Training materials & additional documents (e-books, pdf files, presentations and articles)
Evaluate your training experience by giving us feedbacks and help us to reach our organizational goals.
• Project • Product • People • Process
From idea to project concept
• Idea generation formulation • Evaluation • Selection • Prioritization
From concept to project planning
• Resource allocation • Constraints • Critical path • Costing • Project plan and budget
Project execution/implementation, monitoring, and control
• Project manager’s role and responsibilities • Change management • Risk management • Quality management o Quality assurance o Quality control • Review meetings • Reports • Tracking • Performance measurement
• Documentation • Evaluation • Recommendations for future improvement