* All fees are exclusive of vat ** PREMIUM - Customize your learning experience
Participants in this training course learn the specialized skills to manage and deliver a quality construction project in a timely and cost-effective manner. Whether changing careers or currently active in the industry, this professional training course provides practical management approaches to support the successful execution of projects and advancement in the field.
What Do Participants Learn?
• To learn construction management concepts and techniques required for managing large and complex construction projects • To discuss the complex technical and managerial challenges in managing construction projects • To effectively addresses these challenges • To be acquainted with the role of project management methods in enhancing and optimizing construction projects • To envision the overall working process, and be able to predict the future
Who Should Attend?
• Managers • Project Administrators • Engineers • Superintendents • Cost Estimators • Anyone interested in developing their performance in construction management
What Will the Learning Experience Include?
Comprehensive pre-program activities include:
Web-based information forms & surveys completed by attendee.
Direct consultation with the attendee about the expectations.
During the training, participants engage in data, activities, and conversations that lead to insight and knowledge.
Participants learn from expert trainers who have both academic and business experiences.
Highly applicable training content & instructive activities for adding depth to training topics.
**A half-day site visit for integrating the experience & plan next steps. Opportunities to provide connections, ideas & support.
Explore & Practice
Apply & sustain the learning experience by using this ongoing support:
To ensure participant has new skills or behavior progress.
Optional, fee-based mentoring & coaching with the trainer.
Training materials & additional documents (e-books, pdf files, presentations and articles)
Evaluate your training experience by giving us feedbacks and help us to reach our organizational goals.
• Overview of project management • Project life cycle • Characteristics of construction projects • Developing knowledge of the construction site • familiarizing yourself with different types of equipment, materials, subcontractors, and possibly locations
• Selecting a contractor • The role of a contractor • The bidding process • Public safety • Time management
• Cost management • Quality management • Decision making • Working drawings • Knowledge of human resources • Project roles and organization structure
• Project management process and knowledge areas • Project Procurement & Contracting • Project stakeholders • Standard-form contracts • Contract terms • Contract administration issues (change orders. change directives, etc.)