This Training course to provide the knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques for the effective management of projects in the telecommunications environment.
• Prepare participants for the better planning, implementation, and monitoring of projects • Provide participants with the methods for selecting the most financially-sound projects and for efficient budget control • Equip participants with the skills to efficiently monitor and control project implementation
• Teach to participants the importance of learning from past and current projects
Who Should Attend?
• Telecommunications managers and personnel responsible for project management • Managers looking to complement their skill-set by gaining a good understanding of project management
• Project • Product • People • Process
From idea to project concept
• Idea generation formulation • Evaluation • Selection • Prioritization
From concept to project planning
• Resource allocation • Constraints • Critical path • Costing • Project plan and budget
Project execution/implementation, monitoring, and control
• Project manager’s role and responsibilities • Change management • Risk management • Quality management o Quality assurance o Quality control • Review meetings • Reports • Tracking • Performance measurement
• Documentation • Evaluation • Recommendations for future improvement
Microsoft Project software
• Tutorial review • Simulation
NOT INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE?
We always want to improve the quality of our courses. Please select any reasons why you feel this course is inadequate (check all that apply).