Customers are the life-blood of any enterprise. The strategic goal for any enterprise must be to understand what the customer decides is quality and then to be able to produce and deliver that quality in a consistent, cost-effective manner.
• Describe how to use Quality Management tools and methods • Build strong customer relationships • Help influence and set customer expectations • Measure their own degree of customer focus and be able to apply a variety of methods to get closer to the customer • Implement improved people skills to enhance customer service • Improve service to internal customers as well as external customers • Use skills to build effective relationships
Who Should Attend?
• All business professionals in customer-facing positions or with specific responsibilities for Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction • Personnel new to the role, as well as more experienced officers seeking to examine and enhance their service quality and customer satisfaction skills • Marketing professionals looking for a compelling strategic edge in the market • Team leaders looking to relate to their teams and to higher management
Day One: Introducing quality management and customer services
• Introduction to Quality Management • The history of Quality in business • Basic Quality concepts • What is it that Customers want • How can we calculate the total cost of Quality • Customer satisfaction is a perception and can be managed • Setting customer expectations • Changing internal perceptions • Getting closer to customers, understanding value • Understanding customer needs and expectations • Commitment starts at the top of the organization
Day Two: Service quality tools & techniques
• Five steps to Effective Quality Management • Beginning with measurement • Then we need methods of Control • Continuous Improvement • Service Quality Tools and Techniques • Questionnaires • Pareto Analysis • Nominal Group Technique • Cause and Effect Analysis • Solution Effect Analysis • Selection Grid
Day Three: Managing customer expectations
• Exceeding customer expectations every time • Determining how to exceed expectations • It’s the little things that matter – increased satisfaction at minimal cost • Asking for feedback on performance • Ongoing evaluation of effectiveness to ensure satisfaction • Maximise the value you deliver • Understanding different customer styles
Day Four: People skills to deliver excellent customer service
• Back to basics – communicating with our customers • Identify Listening Styles for you and your customer • Building Rapport • Influencing skills • Persuasion techniques • Dealing with Difficult Customers • Understanding Customer Behaviours • Understanding where Anger comes from • Developing Emotional Intelligence
Day Five: Making it happen
• Using the tools, models, and techniques discussed so far in 2 case studies o A Real-Life case study (in small teams) o Your own work situation (in same-company groups or alone) • Tools and approaches to be used to include o Integrated Quality Management Systems o ISO, o Balanced Scorecard, o Six Sigma • Producing a Plan of Action to take back to the office • How to improve customer Satisfaction in 5 quick steps
NOT INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE?
We always want to improve the quality of our courses. Please select any reasons why you feel this course is inadequate (check all that apply).