This thought provoking programme will provide participants with an insight into the benefits which can be achieved through the development, implementation and effective operation of a management system, based upon the International Model for Total Quality Management (TQM).
• Understand Total Quality Management and quality assurance standards • Understand the process of creative thinking and innovation • Define key business processes in their organisation and identify where significant improvements can be made • Recognise and value innovation as a cornerstone of business • Understand how to increase customer satisfaction through analysing and redesigning business processes
Who Should Attend?
• Managers and quality professionals • Business Improvement Leaders • Quality Managers • Anyone with an interest in improving organizational performance in a very practical way.
Day One: Appreciating the holistic approach of TQM and its relationship to both business process reengineering and continuous improvement
• Identifying how these concepts can enhance the successful achievement of strategic goals • Defining the key business processes in your organisation and identifying where significant improvements can be made • TQM implementation and culture change
Day Two: Increasing customer satisfaction by analysing and redesigning organisational processes
• Determining effective performance measures for processes and people • The ISO 9000 improvement mechanism • Appreciating the importance of goal setting, feedback and recognition in motivating people
Day Three: Recognising the difference between creativity and innovation
• Logical versus lateral thinking • Enabling innovation • Innovative approaches to problem solving
Day Four: The essentials of process innovation
• The drivers of process innovation • Business process management • Business Process Mapping • Anticipating and overcoming barriers to change
Day Five: Recognising the importance of teamwork and commitment
• Applying analytical decision making and planning tools and techniques for performance improvement • Management of change
NOT INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE?
We always want to improve the quality of our courses. Please select any reasons why you feel this course is inadequate (check all that apply).