Averest Training offering a powerful combination of state-of-the-art design, business, and engineering methodologies
– Introduction of Design Management,
o What is Design Management?
o How did Design Management emerge?
o An evaluation of Design Management Education Programmes in terms of international and national aspects.
– Construction Projects and Design Management,
o Construction Projects,
o Design Phase,
o Design and necessity of management,
– Academic opinions,
– International researchers,
o Design Management in Building Projects
– Integrated Design Management,
o Design Strategy and Integration,
o Current design terms and approaches;
– Innovative Design,
– Design Thinking,
– Integrated Project Delivery (IPD)
– Building Information Modelling (BIM)
– Sustainable Design,
– Value Engineering,
o Design Shareholders,
– Design Head,
o Contract Management,
o Substages of Design;
– Preparation and feasibility studies,
– Concept Design,
– Preliminary Drawings,
– Official Drawings for municipal agencies,
– Execution Drawings,
– Tender Documentation
o Case analysis.
We always want to improve the quality of our courses. Please select any reasons why you feel this course is inadequate (check all that apply).
Sorry, we aren't online at the moment. Leave a message.
Need more help? Save time by starting your support request online.
Help us help you better! Feel free to leave us any additional feedback.