* All fees are exclusive of vat ** PREMIUM - Customize your learning experience
The 5 day MCSA Windows Server 2012 Training Courses enables you to work towards a position as a network or computer systems administrator or a computer support specialist.
What Do Participants Learn?
• A good understanding of networking fundamentals. • An understanding of and experience with configuring security and administration tasks in an enterprise environment. • Experience supporting or configuring Windows operating system clients. • Good hands-on Windows client operating system experience with Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8. • An understanding of basic Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) concepts, such as the purpose of user accounts and computer accounts.
Who Should Attend?
• Network systems administrator • Computer System Administrator • Computer Support Specialist • Anyone who is interested
What Will the Learning Experience Include?
Comprehensive pre-program activities include:
Web-based information forms & surveys completed by attendee.
Direct consultation with the attendee about the expectations.
During the training, participants engage in data, activities, and conversations that lead to insight and knowledge.
Participants learn from expert trainers who have both academic and business experiences.
Highly applicable training content & instructive activities for adding depth to training topics.
**A half-day site visit for integrating the experience & plan next steps. Opportunities to provide connections, ideas & support.
Explore & Practice
Apply & sustain the learning experience by using this ongoing support:
To ensure participant has new skills or behavior progress.
Optional, fee-based mentoring & coaching with the trainer.
Training materials & additional documents (e-books, pdf files, presentations and articles)
Evaluate your training experience by giving us feedbacks and help us to reach our organizational goals.
• Describe AD DS. • Manage Active Directory objects. • Automate Active Directory administration. • Implement IPv4. • Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP). • Implement Domain Name System (DNS). • Implement IPv6.
• Implement local storage. • Share files and printers. • Implement Group Policy. • Use Group Policy Objects (GPOs) to secure Windows Servers. • Implement server virtualization using Hyper-V.
• Deploy and Maintain Server Images • Configure and Troubleshoot DNS • Maintain Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS). • Manage User and Service Accounts • Implement a Group Policy Infrastructure • Manage User Desktops with Group Policy • Configure and Troubleshoot Remote Access • Install, Configure and Troubleshoot Network Policy Server (NPS) role • Implement Network Access Protection (NAP) • Optimize File Services
• Configure Encryption and Advanced Auditing • Implement Update Management • Monitor Windows Server 2012 • Implement advanced network services. • Implement advanced file services. • Implement Dynamic Access Control. • Implement distributed Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) deployments.
• Implement AD DS sites and replication. • Implement Active Directory Certification Services (AD CS). • Implement Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS). • Implement Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS). • Implement network load balancing (NLB). • Implement failover clustering. • Implement failover clustering with Hyper-V. • Implement disaster recovery