* All fees are exclusive of vat ** PREMIUM - Customize your learning experience
This five days instructor led training course teaches students about Dell PowerEdge blade server components configuration deployment and troubleshooting. This course integrates hands on labs with scenario based troubleshooting labs that teach theory of operation and deployment. This course teaches students about the common components of blade server technology as well as clustering and virtualization methodologies for Dell blade server solutions.
What Do Participants Learn?
• Bring your blade server solution to operational readiness with Dell blade server configuration and software.
• Configure and manage your Dell blade server solution.
• Identify and understand the Dell blade server solution hardware and software components.
• Differentiate between the different network fabrics and learn the capabilities of each fabric.
• Understand the basics of the different Dell blade enclosures.
• Understand the functionality and capabilities of Dell blade servers.
Who Should Attend?
• IT Professionals who are seeking technical expertise in setting up and managing blade servers
• Dell customers who use a Help Desk for service dispatch
•System Administrators who are responsible for deploying and troubleshooting the blade server solution
What Will the Learning Experience Include?
Comprehensive pre-program activities include:
Web-based information forms & surveys completed by attendee.
Direct consultation with the attendee about the expectations.
During the training, participants engage in data, activities, and conversations that lead to insight and knowledge.
Participants learn from expert trainers who have both academic and business experiences.
Highly applicable training content & instructive activities for adding depth to training topics.
**A half-day site visit for integrating the experience & plan next steps. Opportunities to provide connections, ideas & support.
Explore & Practice
Apply & sustain the learning experience by using this ongoing support:
To ensure participant has new skills or behavior progress.
Optional, fee-based mentoring & coaching with the trainer.
Training materials & additional documents (e-books, pdf files, presentations and articles)
Evaluate your training experience by giving us feedbacks and help us to reach our organizational goals.
MODULE 1: Overview of Blade Server Technology
Blade Server Terminology
Dell Blade Server Product Lines
Benefits of Owning Dell Blade Servers
MODULE 2: Enclosure
Blade Server Redundancy Capabilities
MODULE 3: Blades
Common Features of Blades
Feature Differences of Blades
Clustering and Virtualization
MODULE 4: Systems Management
Chassis Management Controller
Integrated KVM Features
Integrated DRAC (iDRAC)
Dell OpenManage™ Systems Management Software Integration
MODULE 5: Dell OpenManage Systems Management Software