* All fees are exclusive of vat ** PREMIUM - Customize your learning experience
Effective management of diversity can lead to improved talent management, as it is easier to attract and retain talent able to benefit businesses. This can solve long-term problems within a business because a diverse workforce thinks differently ensuring that problems are more likely to be recognized and addressed.
What Do Participants Learn?
• Understand the importance of talent management for organizations • Identify global emerging challenges and trends in talent management • Compare and contrast different countries and their TM practices and challenges • Explain the drivers for diversity management – The Case for Equality and Diversity • Identify equality and diversity legislation • Understand the relevance of leadership for diversity management • Understand your role and leadership skills needed in implementing diversity • Understand what and how to monitor • Extend their understanding of diversity management and the importance of diversity management for successful talent management
Who Should Attend?
• HR professionals, practitioners, and personnel • Manpower development department personnel • Senior Managers who want to see the value that diversity and talent management can add to an organization • Those who need to develop adequate strategic support in tackling diversity and talent management in their organization • Anyone who needs to understand talent management and diversity management processes to successfully support the organization
What Will the Learning Experience Include?
Comprehensive pre-program activities include:
Web-based information forms & surveys completed by attendee.
Direct consultation with the attendee about the expectations.
During the training, participants engage in data, activities, and conversations that lead to insight and knowledge.
Participants learn from expert trainers who have both academic and business experiences.
Highly applicable training content & instructive activities for adding depth to training topics.
**A half-day site visit for integrating the experience & plan next steps. Opportunities to provide connections, ideas & support.
Explore & Practice
Apply & sustain the learning experience by using this ongoing support:
To ensure participant has new skills or behavior progress.
Optional, fee-based mentoring & coaching with the trainer.
Training materials & additional documents (e-books, pdf files, presentations and articles)
Evaluate your training experience by giving us feedbacks and help us to reach our organizational goals.
Section One: Introduction to workplace diversity and talent management
• Introduction and objectives • How is workplace diversity relevant for talent management? • Brief introduction: The talent management concept • What is diversity? What is diversity management? • Drivers for diversity management • External recognition and image
Section Two: Workplace diversity
• Description of diversity management change processes • Steps toward diversity as a resource • Diversity management implementation principles • Diversity audit – a self-assessment tool for companies • Voluntary initiatives by companies • How to network on diversity management?
Section Three: Leadership for workplace diversity
• Workplace diversity: a leadership challenge? • Leadership skills required for workplace diversity • How to be a good leader in a diverse workplace • Appreciating and promoting Diversity • Your role as a leader in workplace diversity Cas study illustrate
Section Four: How to win the ear for talent?
• Is Talent a Priority in your organization? • Where did talent management come from? • Drivers for talent management? • Emerging trends in talent management • How to win the war for talent?
Section Five: Highlights on talent management and how to integrate talent management and diversity
• Highlights on Talent Management • Recommendations for talent management • How to integrate talent management and diversity? • Action planning and seminar review