* All fees are exclusive of vat ** PREMIUM - Customize your learning experience
Competency-based management is an approach to human resource management that integrates and examines all human resource management activities against competencies. Competencies describe a range of activities undertaken to achieve successful job performance.
Competency models answer the following questions about jobs: what skills, knowledge, and characteristics are required to perform the job? What behaviors have the most direct impact on job performance and job success?
What Do Participants Learn?
• Manage the distinction between competencies, skills, and tasks
• Use competencies in public and private organizations
• Differentiate between Leadership, Technical and Behavioural competencies
• Link competencies to organizational objectives and values
• Use competencies for a range of HR processes
Who Should Attend?
• Those who want to learn the skills involved in improving relations at work, improving productivity or improving behavior at work
• Those who are responsible for managing or supervising any type of person, group or team
• HR and Employee Relations professionals who are responsible for the design and delivery of competency-based HR programs
What Will the Learning Experience Include?
Comprehensive pre-program activities include:
Web-based information forms & surveys completed by attendee.
Direct consultation with the attendee about the expectations.
During the training, participants engage in data, activities, and conversations that lead to insight and knowledge.
Participants learn from expert trainers who have both academic and business experiences.
Highly applicable training content & instructive activities for adding depth to training topics.
**A half-day site visit for integrating the experience & plan next steps. Opportunities to provide connections, ideas & support.
Explore & Practice
Apply & sustain the learning experience by using this ongoing support:
To ensure participant has new skills or behavior progress.
Optional, fee-based mentoring & coaching with the trainer.
Training materials & additional documents (e-books, pdf files, presentations and articles)
Evaluate your training experience by giving us feedbacks and help us to reach our organizational goals.
Section One: The Links between HR and Competencies
What support should managers, team leaders, and supervisors get from HR?
Values, Strategy, and HR
Different methods of developing a competency
An HR Management Framework Based on Competencies
Technical, Behavioural and Leadership Competencies