The role of Training Co-ordinator & Administrator can be a varied and challenging role to deliver successfully, never the less it plays a vital part in ensuring any training actually reduces the performance gap.
• Analyse how Training & Development contribution to business performance • Reposition Training & Development by adopting a measured approach • Examine administration systems and techniques • Develop a profile of the Training Coordinator & Administrators role • Apply a new analysis model for individual performance issues • Explore the various approaches in the training cycle • Review Talent management and succession planning methodologies • Consider action planning for your return to work including training requirements
Who Should Attend?
• Personnel whose main responsibility is the coordination or administration of training needs, organizing training events, selecting seminars or engaging external consultants • Full-time T&D or HR specialists – including line managers with responsibility for the T & D of their subordinates • Technical professionals wishing to revalidate their knowledge and understanding when conducting training • Professionals who wish to experience new approaches for Training Coordinators and Administrators
Day One: Designing Training & Development to support Business Needs
• Introduction, seminars objectives and ways of working • Change in organizations, including case studies. • Positioning Training & Development to ensure delivering strategic success • Aligning Training & Development activities to the business needs • Training & Development activities and organizational success including case studies • Review of day one
Day Two: Understanding the role of a Training Coordinator & Administrators
• The skills and attributes of a Training Coordinator & Administrator – exercise • How do people learn? When making training decisions – exercise • Accounting for individuals’ learning styles – questionnaire and exercise • Resources planning – medium and long-term requirements • Managing change – managing your own training and development needs • Review of day two
Day Three: Considering Training Needs Analysis using corporate and Individual Models
• The complex relationship between T & D and company performance • At the Corporate level – including a case study • Departmental and section training needs • Team Development Planning (TDP) • Training needs analysis models • Review of day three and Examples – Case study illustrate
Day Four: Examination of Validation and Evaluation Techniques
• Delivering effectively structured training seminars. • Application of the 10 step training model supported by a case study • The use of Validation Techniques and Methodologies • How to construct an Evaluation Survey and using learning • How to present results to best effect – evaluation in action. • Review of day four
Day Five: Talent Management and Succession Planning – Where Training Coordination & Administration fits in with this process
• The fit between Training/Development and the Talent Management process • The effects of Succession Planning on the organization • Understanding the Training and Development budget planning process. • Generating Individual action plans, and agreeing priorities • Review and seminar recap • Final review, presentation of certificates and awarding of CPE points
NOT INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE?
We always want to improve the quality of our courses. Please select any reasons why you feel this course is inadequate (check all that apply).