Leaders for Excellence training course is especially designed for managers who want to understand and apply the EFQM Excellence Model within their working environment. Using real application documents and simple effective tools, participants will learn how to identify areas for improvement and adopt a structured approach to effectively address them. This training is linked to building the EFQM Management Document, a simple way to documenting your organization against the EFQM Model. This document provides a good overview of the organization that can be used internally and externally.
• Apply the EFQM Excellence Model, the RADAR Logic and the Fundamental Concepts within their working environment. • Use a set of quality management tools to lead their organization’s journey to excellence. • Interpret an assessment feedback report. • Use the DMAIC approach, and supporting improvement tools, to pinpoint and address the root cause of improvement areas identified. • Adopt a structured approach to effectively address identified areas through improvement projects. • Use the Business Excellence Matrix approach to develop an Enabler Map for their organization and complete a self-assessment.
Who Should Attend?
• Managers • Supervisors • Executives • Those who are engaged in quality management implementation and improvement of organizational performance. • Individuals who are leading or participating in organizational effort to apply for distinguished national and international quality awards based on the EFQM Model
Day One: The EFQM Excellence Model
• Responding to Drivers of Change • The 8 Fundamental Concepts of Excellence • Using the 9 Excellence Model Criteria: Enablers and Results • Benefiting from RADAR Logic • Mapping Strategic Themes Using the Model
Day Two: Applying the RADAR Logic for Continuous Improvement
• Elements of RADAR: Results, Approach, Deployment, Assess and Refine • Using RADAR with Enablers • Using RADAR with Results • Identifying Organizational Strengths and Areas for Improvement • Preparing Meaningful Feedback to Management
Day Three: Excellence Achievement and Recognition
• EFQM’s Recognition Schemes and Levels of Excellence • Characteristics of Excellent and Award Winning Organizations • Progressing in the Journey to Excellence
Day Four: Driving Organizational Improvement
• Prioritizing Organizational Improvements • Implementing Improvements Using the DMAIC Methodology • Benefiting from Established Problem-Solving Tools
Day Five: EFQM Model Management Documents
• Compiling the Components of an EFQM Management Document • Using the Enabler Map to Detail Approaches • Completing a Self-Assessment Using the Business Excellence Matrix
NOT INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE?
We always want to improve the quality of our courses. Please select any reasons why you feel this course is inadequate (check all that apply).