A 5-day Training Program to equip participants with best practices in the wholesale of international capacity.
• Explain key market trends for the wholesale international capacity market • Assess the competitive landscape for their own wholesale business and identify potential customers • Design a marketing strategy and develop a sales plan for their wholesale business • Perform the key activities required to sell wholesale products using best practices • Identify the essential operational activities required for a successful wholesale business
Who Should Attend?
• Marketing, sales and supporting commercial staff involved in wholesale • Managers looking to complement their skill-set by gaining a good understanding of effective commercial practices in wholesale
• Industry overview and structure • Key players • Wholesale products and services – Wavelengths, SDH capacity and
International Private Line, Carrier Ethernet services, IP transit, etc. • Wholesale market trends
Setting the strategic context
• Strategic planning process • Strategy formulation • Strategy implementation
Wholesale marketing strategy
• Contents • Market analysis o Assessing the competitive landscape o Existing competitive situation • Customers (Segments in which to compete) • The marketing mix o Product/service o Pricing o Promotion o Distribution • Action plans
The sales plan
• Content • Identifying potential customers • Qualifying • Making the contact • The value story • The proposal • Competitive strategies and tactics • Resolving customer concerns • Negotiations and closing • Post sales
NOT INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE?
We always want to improve the quality of our courses. Please select any reasons why you feel this course is inadequate (check all that apply).