* All fees are exclusive of vat ** PREMIUM - Customize your learning experience
The construction industry represents one of the main industries in the world by general and especially in the developed countries, was the achievements of this industry like areas construction, the energy provision, the substructure and the accommodation bring numerous advantages on the citizens and the country. The construction inspection and supervision considered one of the main pillars in the construction industry, where it has a clear and distinguished influence in the domain of the execution and the finishing of the engineering projects.
What Do Participants Learn?
The supervision operation on the buildings includes all of the duties and responsibilities to follow-up the implementation of plans, specifications and the quality project control methods for the best completion of the within the costs and specific period to that project which will be the scope of this course.
Web-based information forms & surveys completed by attendee.
Direct consultation with the attendee about the expectations.
During the training, participants engage in data, activities, and conversations that lead to insight and knowledge.
Participants learn from expert trainers who have both academic and business experiences.
Highly applicable training content & instructive activities for adding depth to training topics.
**A half-day site visit for integrating the experience & plan next steps. Opportunities to provide connections, ideas & support.
Explore & Practice
Apply & sustain the learning experience by using this ongoing support:
To ensure participant has new skills or behavior progress.
Optional, fee-based mentoring & coaching with the trainer.
Training materials & additional documents (e-books, pdf files, presentations and articles)
Evaluate your training experience by giving us feedbacks and help us to reach our organizational goals.
• The main activities to the observation on the buildings and the supervision methods. • The general specifications to the buildings and the function of the site engineer to follow-up its applications.
• The quality control methods in the site, and practical examples to the quality control systems.
• The projects execution problems and the overcoming methods for it. • The general specifications of the buildings between the theoretical concepts, and the practical applications.
• Some of the means and the operations that help in the supervision. operation success on the buildings. • Workshop for the practical methods of supervision concept application on the buildings.