This thought provoking training course will provide delegates with firm foundations in the principles, drivers, methodologies and common practices of business process and quality. BPM is examined as an overarching initiative aimed at transforming organisations through process improvements, thus ensuring that quality is not just an element to be aware of, but a cornerstone of the BPM strategy.
• Understand the principles of business process and quality management • Become familiar with the key terms and concepts in BPM • Learn the major methodologies and techniques for implementing BPM • Understand the principles and benefits of a robust quality management system • Understand how to develop a common language for describing business processes • Explore and understand the impact a quality management system has when effectively implemented • Perform effectively within a team environment; recognize and utilize other people’s contributions in group processes
Who Should Attend?
• Managers • Supervisors • Executives • All those quality professionals who are actively involved in Analysing, planning and redesigning their business processes.
Day One: The fundamentals of Business Process Management and a Quality Management System
• Realizing strategic direction and operational reality • Utilizing the Balanced Scorecard • Preparing an organisations ready for implementing a QMS • Recognizing and managing stakeholder expectations
Day Two: QMS
• Designing an effective approach to quality management systems • Ensuring qualitative and quantitative integration • Standards and accreditations • Approaches and methods to integrate processes of a quality management system and documentary evidence required to meet compliance
Day Three: Mapping the Process
• How to Analyse and scope a business process and identify value • How to create BP process flow diagrams • How to select and apply the proper tools and techniques to model, analyse, manage, measure and improve processes
Day Four: Communicating the improvements
• Understand the difference between Stakeholders and Shareholders and the most effective ways to communicate to both • Working effectively and collaboratively • Negotiating, persuading and influencing others
Day Five: Future planning and continuous improvement
• Consolidation review and reflection of activities • Planning for sustainability • Continuous strategic and operational improvements • Kaizen V’s KaiKaku
NOT INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE?
We always want to improve the quality of our courses. Please select any reasons why you feel this course is inadequate (check all that apply).