* All fees are exclusive of vat
** PREMIUM - Customize your learning experience
With increasing competition and focus on corporate earnings, project and contract managers are held accountable, not just for achieving technical and scheduling goals, but also for meeting profitability targets and other cost related measures. This training course explores the financial metrics that are commonly used and also examines the less frequently thought of the financial impact of typical operating decisions and actions. Building on your competencies, you will examine the inner mechanics of how finance and accounting can impact your project.
What Do Participants Learn?
• Communicate more effectively with accounting and financial personnel
• Read, understand, and analyze accounting and financial data • Expand work in project scheduling and cost control to encompass additional financial metrics and tools • Minimize project financial risk • Develop and apply tools for comparing project financial returns • Understand how finance often drives organizational decisions and evaluations of project performance
Who Should Attend?
• Project Professionals • Project Managers • Contract Professionals • Commercial Executives • Project and Contract Personnel who need to establish a firm understanding of finance would find this seminar extremely beneficial.
What Will the Learning Experience Include?
Comprehensive pre-program activities include:
Web-based information forms & surveys completed by attendee.
Direct consultation with the attendee about the expectations.
During the training, participants engage in data, activities, and conversations that lead to insight and knowledge.
Participants learn from expert trainers who have both academic and business experiences.
Highly applicable training content & instructive activities for adding depth to training topics.
**A half-day site visit for integrating the experience & plan next steps. Opportunities to provide connections, ideas & support.
Explore & Practice
Apply & sustain the learning experience by using this ongoing support:
To ensure participant has new skills or behavior progress.
Optional, fee-based mentoring & coaching with the trainer.
Training materials & additional documents (e-books, pdf files, presentations and articles)
Evaluate your training experience by giving us feedbacks and help us to reach our organizational goals.
Section One: Fundamentals of Finance
• Reading and understanding financial statements • Time value of money • Discounted cash flows • Direct vs. indirect costs • Fixed vs. variable vs. semi-variable costs • Break-even analysis